Saturday 15 June 2013

I'M BACK SORRY OMG

HI ugh I'm so sorry for abandoning this blog and you guys and stuff. I want to say that I'm busy I haven't got time to blog. well I am pretty busy I forgot I have a blog but most of the time I'm too lazy and during the times I've been idle on this blog:

  • joined Postcrossing
  • crafted nice handmade postcards
  • also friendship bracelets although the production is running very slowly because my laptop is in front of me.
  • finally own a cat!!
  • finished How To Save A Life
  • lend it to my friend who hasn't returned my copy of The Golden Compass ugh
  • finished This Earth of Mankind 
  • finished Sherlock
  • had all these feels
  • decided to make a new tumblr (the old ones been dead for ages)
  • and haven't come out until now
  • got addicted to johnlock
  • and benedict cumberbatch
  • don't judge me
  • he's adorable
  • um
  • what else
  • graduated middle school!!! I'm a valedictorian yay :DD
  • busy writing my journal
  • no quality writings at all
  • not touching my guitar at all
  • OH AND ROOKIE YEARBOOK ONE IS FINALLY AVAILABLE HERE BUT IM BROKE AND MY PARENTS WON'T BUY ME AND BESIDE THE SHELF THERES ALSO SHERLOCK CASE FILES (ALSO EXPENSIVE) TAYLOR SWIFT BIOGRAPHY AND WRECK THIS JOURNAL BY KERI SMITH AND I WANT TO BUY PRETTY LITTLE LIARS UGH SO MANY BOOKS SO LITTLE MONEY 
  • AND THEN I FOUND OUT ROOKIE YEARBOOK TWO IS COMING OUT IN OCTOBER 
  • hahaha FUUUUUU
  • CK
basically this is a pointless attempt on making myself feel better I just found out that I have two followers sorry to disappoint u guys:(

more rants, pics, reviews, journal passages, and lots of love coming up soon!!!!

dini x

source: tumblr

2 comments:

  1. To be fair, all your reasons seem perfectly valid!
    Especially watching Sherlock, and fancying the pants of Benedict Cumberbatch. I have just bought the boxset and I can't wait to watch it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw yes thank you! i know right??? tell me what you think after you watch it :D

      Delete