Friday 26 April 2013

sorry i haven't post a lot

but

EXAMS ARE OVER GUIZE









all source: Tumblr.

sorry not sorry for hyperventilating and gif abusing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

im finally qualified to use the phrase i'm done with middle school because I'M SO DONE WITH MIDDLE SCHOOL

it's not as bad as my final elementary years. no weird dramas, at least not that involves me. and even though I'm not very close with my classmates but sure as hell I'm gonna miss them. It'll be really weird to go to school everyday and not finding them sitting in their desks, doing what they're doing.

aaand now I'm rambling.

Am not worried about my grades, weirdly. maybe that's because I've been accepted to a high school. therefore i don't need my grades to get me in public schools. congratulations for MEE YEAHH

my last post was so creepy gosh

Now that schools out for 2 months (YUSHH) I have more time to write real quality posts guys you have my words.

AND TOMORROW IS CRAFT DAY IM EXICTEEDD AHH

2 comments:

  1. i appreciate every single one of those gifs. this post made my day :)

    www.theflightoftheflamingo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanksss you're so sweet! i'm glad though <3

      Delete