Tuesday 14 May 2013

days like this.

Sometimes I have no idea what to do today. that's normal, they say. Not for me, because I get anxious if I have nothing to do all day or just lay there with my laptop jumping from one blog to another. I have to make something out of this hours I spend in my room but if I don't I'll feel bad about myself what's wrong with me??

A few days ago I went to my friend's house and ended up sleeping over. She fed me up with anime and we didn't realized it was already dark outside. And I made her watch Orphan and Bunheads, so it was a tie. basically we were just slouching on her couch and talk. A lot. Very counterproductive, but am happy.

After I went home I caught cold and cancelled my trip to Bandung.

selfies4lyf


 Finally went to the bookstore!!! Trinkets is already available but only the hardcover. Like the cheapskate I am, I didn't bought the book. I bought this instead:
I heard from Goodreads it's good, so let's hope I'm not wrong. 

My mom bought me some yarns and I plan to make a neck warmer out of it (although I don't need a neck warmer damn you tropical weather)

Bye. x

No comments:

Post a Comment