The awesome beings who nominated me are Ella of Gorilla Legs and Hannah of Remarkable Ramblings, thanks guysssss *love hugs kisses and kittens* check out their blog hurry hurry hurry!
- You have to share 11 things about yourself.
- You have to answer the 11 questions that your tagger has given you.
- You have to choose 11 other blogs for the nomination. (Nominees must have under 200 followers.)
- You must leave 11 questions for your nominees.
- Finally, you must thank the person who nominated you, and link back to their blog. (check!)
Because this is gunna be a long post and probably some of you wouldn't want to go into the plain details of my boring lyfe, here they are:
and the blogs................ *drumrolls*
1. Chloe - My Perpetual Perplexities
2. Maddy - Contemplating the Complexities (idk the fact that you guys have the similar blog title is cuteeee)
3. Hannah - Blogs Are Cool and Stuff
4. Dani - Teenage Moon Witch
5. Amehka - Honeydewcraze
6. Ana - Dancing Without Moving
7. Coco - Oh! You Pretty Things
8. Hanna - Televised Dinner
9. Kundalini - Quirks of Blazoning Pens
10. Cactus Flower Blog
11. Chloe - Spectaclar
Please do check out these amazing blogs! Actually I went through some Rookie comments to search for random blogs since I don't follow many of them (especially those who has not received Liebster/has under 200 followers but if you guys have received one it's okay though). And please send me your link if you've post your liebster because I want to see your answers!
11 things about myself:
1. I can't live without books and internet and my family because you do not question their awesomeness.
2. I keep my hair short and I want people to see me as ~different~ and ~cool~ when actually I'm just lazy taking care of long hair.
3. My sister and I once finished a 540 pieces globe puzzle in a month and I think it's my biggest achievement in my life yet.
4. I'm watching Doctor Who right now like everyone else and it's gonna take a rlly long time because school has already started and ughhhhh. I'm (still) on season 2 right now ugh David Tennant I can't even
5. I want to dye my hair but I can't because school suxx. It would be electric pink, inspired by Chloe. Except I would not dye all of them, just the roots. Or streaks would be cool too.
6. I really want to visit England someday. Or anywhere in Europe.
7. I practically live in T-shirt and jeans *boo in the background from the fashion blogs*
8. Most of my sentences starts with the word I and idk why
9. I love my big glasses with a flower sticker in the frame :D it makes me look a lot like (❀◕ ‿ ◕)
10. I use this emoticon a lot because I'm always happy :D and :DD is when I'm happier
11. I'm a Muslim and this month we're fasting, it's been more than a week and I'm doing good becoz internet repels hunger. WISH ME LUCK FOR THE REST OF HTE MONTH U GUYS :DD
1. Shrek or Ice Age?
Ugh this is a hard one but......... Ice Age, idk I like both but I like it moreee
2. If you were invisible for a day, what would you do ?
I would stalk everyone I know yes yes that seems about right (I know right I'm really creepy you should think twice before considering me your friend)
3. What is the colour of your walls / wallpaper in your bedroom?
Broken white plaster but there's a lot of posters
4. Who is your current celebrity crush?
Hard question bcoz there are lots of people on that category but to make this short..................
|no its not the actual dialog but still i think i died|
|"i think i killed somebody omg u ok dini"|
WELL I WONDER WHO COULD THAT BE
GOD BLESS YOU HANK GREEN
All my life I've been preparing to answer this question in case a TARDIS appeared in front of my house but I really want to see the declaration of independence in every country and I really want to meet Anne Frank.
6. What do you have an irrational fear of?
Um, dogs? Because dogs chase people when they want to play with them / hate them and I can't speak dogs so I don't know if they're just being nice or they want to bite me???
7. What book are you currently reading?
Footsteps but god that stuff is hard and I'm also reading The Best of Pippi Longstocking I borrowed from my cousin (see this post)
8. Do you have a strange habit? What is it?
Not looking into people's eyes when I'm talking and bad body posture (prone to kyphosis yes i keep remembering random science facts what a nerd) and constant nose picking and mumbling and insecurity and anxiety and you know, stuffs.
9. Do you read Rookie?
Well.......... idk it's kinda hard to answer without getting emotional but I think it's really fun and I relate to the articles so much and there's the dear diary and live through this section that I can't read without screaming "oh shit this is so me" every paragraph and the clothes and photoshoots are really cool omg. It also taught me about feminism and things that happens around us. I've never realized so much things around me before reading it. Although I'm not really into the pop culture thingies and I realize that I would never live an eye candy life (thrifting and going picnic with my friends in vintage clothes and taking pictures of sunset) but I LOVE ROOKIE OKAY AND THAT'S THAT. *wipe tears* *burrying myself in a pile of tissues*
10. What is your favourite song?
So much feelings.
11. If you were trapped in a vat of food, and had to eat it to get yourself out of there, what food would you want to be trapped in?
I want M&Ms because it doesn't get your stomach full but I request a toothbrush and toothpaste because I love my teeth.
1. If you had to eat one kind of sandwich for the rest of your life what would it be?
Um um um smoked beef probably or chocolate sprinkles and cheese
2. Why did you start blogging?
My first blog was when I was like 10 (and it still exist guys but it's in Indonesian so yeah yeah yeah) and I started because I love writing and my dad was the one who encourage me to blog. But when I found out Rookie has this blogging community I made another blog and ta-da and I'm having a great time because people around the world are reading my blog and wow
3. What do you want to be when you're older?
A writer, but since I'm writing this thingy does that mean I'm already one? I also want to be a journalist because my grandparents were journalists too and they get to fly everywhere in this world and meet people and listen to their stories and I want a cool life just like that.
4. Do you have any life long ambitions?
5. Did you do anything really weird when you were younger?
Once I got a tiny cotton ball stuck in my nose and my mum took me to the doctor to get it out hahahaha I'm weird
6. What is your opinion of llamas?
I want to ride them and see if it feels the same like horseback riding
7. What came first, the dinosaur or the egg?
Um um um *went to a cave and never come out again*
8. Is there a particular item of clothing in your wardrobe that you love to pieces?
Umm, my pale fluffy orange bathrobe because I hate putting my clothes on in the bathroom and I also hate wrapping myself in a towel and walk to my room what if someone caught me like that???? Oh and a red crocheted vest I bought in a craft day, a floral pants I inherited from my cousin, and a lacey little black dress I only wore once because I'm afraid to ruin it. I'll post a picture of myself wearing these only fashionable items I own later k
9. Do you believe in unicorns and faeries and magic and pixies and elves.....?
10. What is your favourite shop?
I'm not that shopaholic idk my mum buy me my clothes??? *boo in the background*
11. Why do birds suddenly appear every time you are near...?
Because birds can't handle my awzumness
Now I'm sorry for making you guys read the whole thing and load the gifs but here are my questions:
1. If you can live in a fictional universe where would you choose?
2. Mention a person you envy so much and why?
3. You wake up in the middle of the night and you're starving. Choose a midnight snack that you could prepare without waking up the whole neighborhood.
4. What is your opinion on death and afterlife?
5. Tell me your favorite childhood memory.
6. Any strange dreams?
7. If you wake up in the middle of a zombie apocalypse, what would you do?
8. Favorite kind of cookie?????
9. Do you have a cat?
10. Favorite books?
11. Do you hate school?
Okay uh sorry I can't make interesting funny random ass question but that's all I've got and I hope you enjoy answering it :D and btw if you're not nominated you could also answer this in your blog if you want to and don't forget to send the link because i want to see your questions :DD
Have a nice day yall :)