Friday 26 April 2013

TOTALLY RANDOM

guess what mum


I forget to copy the text so this is all I have. and ignore my weirdness this is what happens when i got a slightest touch of human interaction, even though it's online but still.

i checked out his blog and it's full of pics of people smoking weed and stuffs like that. WEIRD. i did send him an ask but he replied with short sentences and then I just leave it there.

i don't listen to Swedish House Mafia. Little did he know I have a magical machine called Google.

im on omegle, sometimes. if youre on omegle too we should make a tag or something.

the video is called Gangnam Hype and I really want to upload it but youtube on blogger seems to be error atm. Oh well. good evening (or morning or whatever time it is in your timezone) my nonexistent blog readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment