Thursday 28 March 2013

.

I think there is no such thing as 'being yourself'. Even those self-proclaimed mature responsible adults don't know themselves THAT well. Because people change. And life is about exploring who you are. You could listen to any music, wear any clothes, hang out, or stay home as much or less as you want. As long as you feel comfortable and you know your limits,  it's totally fine. Because you don't want to waste your time hanging out in a strange bar with people you don't even like when you could do something you want to do, like watching cat videos or making collage.

And then, think before you act. I know it's impossible. No one in this world actually think before doing stuffs, they just do. And I am that person who gives advice that I can't do. But sometimes you really should stop and think about how the next think you'll do would impact your future.

And we mess up. I do it all the time, probably too much for an average person rate of fucking things up. But basically it's what human lives for. We fall, we get back up. We lose our leaves, we grow another.

(I don't know what's gotten into me writing such a blog post! I could be really melancholic and thoughtful and boring sometimes but never that deep. Anywaaayy tomorrow is Easter Day = extra school-less day = sleeping in = my heart bursting out with happiness)

No comments:

Post a Comment