Tuesday 6 August 2013

the color of the sky is great.








small things like these makes me happy :) i love my neighborhood. and my cat.

I'm in my cousin's house right now, my mum's side of family is gathering to celebrate Eid which is only 2 days away!!! But more on that later.
And have yall heard of the new Doctor announcement????
The internet is shitty here so I can't open Tumblr, sadly. Welcome to the franchise, Peter Capaldi! Honestly, I've never watched any of his work, but the long list of praise on his acting I've read assure me that things are going to be wonderful. I can't wait to see him as The Doctor! *struggling to finish the whole series in rush* im still stuck in season 2 u guys yes im just that lame

On another note....


HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY JO AND HARRY MA LOVELIES <3 <3

It's way too late to make anything for the birthday (its July 31st). I still feel bad about it so yeah. 



the song that brings everyone together in parties, bonus some a+ dancing right there for u guise

xoxo
Dini

4 comments:

  1. Those pictures look great :) Capoldi is such an amazing actor (I saw him in the West End as a birthday present!) so he won't disappoint as the Doctor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and that's really cool! Let's just hope for the best :D

      Delete
  2. Great photos! The sky looks so beautiful and the cake looks very yummy.

    styleriottt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankieess xo but the cake is not mine =))

      Delete